Autumn Wedding in Connecticut
The five W's and one H of an Autumn Wedding in Connecticut
Call or text 860-543-2334 for free help or advice.
Monica and Pedro had their autumn wedding in early October a couple of years ago at Gillette-Castle State Park.
The five W's of an Autumn Wedding in Connecticut:
- You and your sweetheart!
- (With help from me, of course.)
- A fun wedding with a colorful background for your wedding photos.
- During the autumn of 2023.
- (Autumn officially begins on September 23nd of 2023,
with autumn foliage color peaking later, probably in mid-October
[more details when you contact me]).
- In a romantic part of Connecticut, probably near you, and definitely your choice!
for location suggestions!)
- Because you two want a unique wedding that matches your vision!
- And you want it stress-free!
The one H of an Autumn Wedding in Connecticut:
- You and / or your sweetheart will
and we’ll make it happen!
- (Please mention that you’re interested in an autumn wedding.
I’ll send you more detailed information; no spam, I promise!)
- One bonus H: “How about if we want to elope in the autumn in Connecticut?”
- Great! Just contact me
and we’ll schedule your autumn elopement!
Call or text
860-543-2334 for free help or advice.
version 1.30 — 9 December 2022